Thursday, July 5, 2012

Where I Am In This Moment

A new blog, a new start. 

Eight months since a heartbreak, two years since an even bigger loss, I am starting to recover little parts of myself.  It's been a process and this is another step in finding who I really am.

So why a blog?  A few years ago I had a blog that became a method to express myself, to let go of experiences to allow new ones in.  I was able to heal and make connections along the way.  I think I am at a point now where I want that back.  I may not have the same connections or even readers, but this can be that forum for me to think, to process, to create. 


Let's see what I write and for how long.  For now, I'll sit back and smile towards the glow from the computer content that I finally started something.

 I hope I can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment